Technotrend S-1401 DVB-S CardPopular Freeview card for Linux users in NZ
The TechnoTrend S-1401 DVB-S cards are Linux compatible (Windows too if you're that way inclined), they will work out of the box in Ubuntu and likely many other distributions. Great for receiving the Freeview broadcast with MythTV or your favourite other PVR application.
The Technotrend S-1401 DVB-S card represents the best value, and the right features all in a PCI card. The model TT-budget S-1401 represents a low-cost reception device for basic applications. It features a complete DVB satellite receiver to receive data broadcasts, digital TV as well as radio programs and high-speed internet access. The Technotrend S-1401 was especially designed to meet the demands of the mass market end consumer for easy of operation and plug & play installation.
- QPSK DVB satellite receiver accordingly to ETS 300 421
- Low-cost PCI card for digital TV and data application
- Plug & play installation
- Video/Audio decoding by software (application)
- Recording and play back of TV/Radio services
- Multi language support
- Time shift support
- Teletext decoding by software
- Multicast Management support by NDIS driver
- Symbol rate: 1-45 Msymbols/s (SCPC & MCPC)
- Automatic FEC selection (1/2, 2/3, 3/4, 5/6, 7/8)
- Automatic LNB voltage selection
- MPEG2 Transport Stream support: ISO/IEC 13818-1
- DVB-Video/-Audio support: ISO/IEC 13818-2, -3
- DVB-Data: ETSI EN 301 192
- Data Piping
- Data Streaming
- Data Carousels optional
- Object Carousels optional
- Frequency range 950-2150 MHz (L-Band)
- Input connector: IEC F-type female
- Input Impedance 75 Ω
- LNB control:
- Band selection: 22KHz
- Polarity: 14/18V
- Tone burst mode
- DiSEqC 1.1
- max. current 400mA
- Raw data transfer: PCI Busmaster DMA
- Max. unfiltered data stream: 90 Mbit/s
- Max. download MPEG-2 PES speed: 72 Mbit/s
- Max. download speed for Unicast (TCP/IP): 72 Mbit/s
- Max. download speed for Multicast (IP): 72 Mbit/s
- Maximum 255 PID filters
Please note the current stock comes packaged as OEM i.e. the card only.
Comment on this product
Just so you know; all our prices include GST, orders over $50.00 qualify for free shipping. Everything that is in stock (green tick icon) ships overnight on Courier Post's signature required service for speed and security. A lot of things that have the "blue question mark" stock icon are actually available now direct from our suppliers, please feel free to ask us if you aren't sure.
All our products are sourced through official channels, and come with a manufacturers warranty. Here's our returns policy if you'd like to read it before purchasing.