Arduino Pro Mini 3.3vATmega328 8MHz
It's blue! It's thin (0.8mm)! It's the Arduino Pro Mini! SparkFun's minimal design approach to Arduino. This is a 3.3V Arduino running the 8MHz bootloader. Arduino Pro Mini does not come with connectors populated so that you can solder in any connector or wire with any orientation you need. We recommend first time Arduino users start with the Uno R3. It's a great board that will get you up and running quickly. The Arduino Pro series is meant for users that understand the limitations of system voltage (3.3V), lack of connectors, and USB off board.
We really wanted to minimize the cost of an Arduino. In order to accomplish this we used all SMD components, made it two layer, etc. This board connects directly to the FTDI Basic Breakout board and supports auto-reset. The Arduino Pro Mini also works with the FTDI cable but the FTDI cable does not bring out the DTR pin so the auto-reset feature will not work.
The latest and greatest version of this board breaks out the ADC6 and ADC7 pins as well as adds footprints for optional I2C pull-up resistors! We also took the opportunity to slap it with the OSHW logo.
Can't decide which Arduino is right for you? Arduino buying guide!
Note: A portion of this sale is given back to Arduino LLC to help fund continued development of new tools and new IDE features.
Note: If you are having problems with loading code, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. A few of our customers are experiencing problems with the bootloader.
Dimensions: 0.7x1.3" (18x33mm)
- ATmega328 running at 8MHz with external resonator (0.5% tolerance)
- Low-voltage board needs no interfacing circuitry to popular 3.3V devices and modules (GPS, accelerometers, sensors, etc)
- USB connection off board
- Weighs less than 2 grams!
- Supports auto-reset
- 3.3V regulator
- Max 150mA output
- Over current protected
- Reverse polarity protected
- DC input 3.3V up to 12V
- On board Power and Status LEDs
- Analog Pins: 8
- Digital I/Os: 14
(SparkFun product DEV-11114)
- Arduino Pro Mini 5v Buy Now $30.00
- Arduino Pro 328 - 3.3V/8MHz Buy Now $30.00
- Arduino Pro 328 - 5V/16MHz Buy Now $30.00
- SparkFun FTDI Breakout 3.3V Buy Now $25.00
- Arduino ProtoShield Mini Buy Now $6.00
- FTDI Cable 3.3V Buy Now $28.00
- Sparkfun XBee Explorer Regulated Buy Now $20.00
- RedBoard Buy Now $39.00
- Mini FET Shield Buy Now $35.00
- FTDI Cable 5V Buy Now $28.00
- Pro Micro - 5V/16MHz Buy Now $44.00
- Pro Micro - 3.3V/8MHz Buy Now $40.00
- SparkFun Bluetooth Mate Buy Now $90.00
- Freetronics LeoStick Buy Now $38.00
- SparkFun FTDI Breakout 5V Buy Now $25.00
Comment on this product
Just so you know; all our prices include GST, orders over $50.00 qualify for free shipping. Everything that is in stock (green tick icon) ships overnight on Courier Post's signature required service for speed and security. A lot of things that have the "blue question mark" stock icon are actually available now direct from our suppliers, please feel free to ask us if you aren't sure.
All our products are sourced through official channels, and come with a manufacturers warranty. Here's our returns policy if you'd like to read it before purchasing.