Cisco SPA1122 ports
Now you can use your phone over the Internet, without compromising on voice quality or phone and fax features. The Cisco SPA112 2 Port Analog Telephone Adapter offers the benefits of high-quality voice over IP (VoIP) without the need to upgrade your existing analog phones. The Cisco SPA112 is part of the Cisco Small Business Voice Gateways and ATAs.
- 2 FXS ports for connecting analog phones or fax machines
- Single 10/100BaseT RJ45 Ethernet interface
- Independent configuration of each line
- T.38 fax gateway support
Easy to install and use, the SPA112 works over an IP network to connect analog phones and fax machines to a VoIP service provider. It also provides support for additional LAN connections.
The Cisco SPA112 is compact in design and compatible with international voice and data standards. It can be used with residential, home-office, and small-business-VoIP service offerings, including full-featured hosted or open source IP PBX environments.
The Cisco SPA112 2 Port Adapter:
- Enables high-quality VoIP service with a comprehensive feature set through a broadband Internet connection
- Provides high-quality, clear-sounding voice, using advanced voice quality-of-service (QoS) capabilities and the industry-leading voice Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) stack
- Supports reliable faxing with simultaneous voice and data use
- Includes two standard telephone ports, each with an independent phone number, for use with analog fax or phone devices
- Is compatible with all industry voice and data standards and common telephone features such as caller ID, call waiting, and voicemail
- Includes a simple-to-use web-based configuration utility for easy deployment
Comment on this product
Just so you know; all our prices include GST, orders over $50.00 qualify for free shipping. Everything that is in stock (green tick icon) ships overnight on Courier Post's signature required service for speed and security. A lot of things that have the "blue question mark" stock icon are actually available now direct from our suppliers, please feel free to ask us if you aren't sure.
All our products are sourced through official channels, and come with a manufacturers warranty. Here's our returns policy if you'd like to read it before purchasing.