Grandstream UCM6104 IP-PBX 45 Concurrent Calls, 4 FXO, 2 FXS
This is a retired product and is no longer available. We don't have any alternatives at this time.
The Grandstream UCM6104 IP-PBX is a full-featured, easy-to-manage IP PBX Appliance designed to bring enterprise-grade features to small-and-medium sized businesses (SMBs) without the need for licensing fees, costs per feature, or any recurring costs.
Powered by an advanced hardware platform with robust system resources, the UCM6104 offers a highly versatile, turnkey solution for converged voice, video, data, and mobility applications, including fax and video surveillance.
Incorporating industry-leading features and performance, the UCM6104 offers quick and easy setup and deployment using the web-browser user interface – which features auto-discovery of IP endpoints and zero-configuration provisioning. The secure and reliable UCM6104 delivers enterprise-grade features to SMBs with unrivaled reliability - all at an unprecedented price point.
- Integrated 4 PSTN trunk FXO ports, 2 analog telephone FXS ports, and up to 50 SIP trunk options
- Gigabit network port with integrated PoE, USB, SD; integrated NAT router with advanced QoS support
- Supports up to 45 concurrent calls and up to 32 conference attendees
- 1GHz ARM Cortex A8 application processor, large memory (512MB DDR RAM, 4GB NAND Flash), and dedicated high performance multi-core DSP array for advanced voice processing
- Supports a wide range of popular voice codecs (including G.711 A-law/U-law, G.722, G.723.1, G.726, G.729A/B, iLBC, GSM), video codec (including H.264, H.263, H263+), and Fax (T.38)
- Hardware DSP based 128ms-tail-length carrier-grade line echo cancellation (LEC)
- Flexible dial plan, call routing, site peering, call recording
- Automated detection and provisioning of IP phones, video phones, ATA and other endpoints for easy deployment
- Hardware encryption accelerator to ensure strongest security protection using SRTP, TLS, and HTTPS
View the Grandstream UCM6104 Specifications
For more documentation, view the Grandstream UCM6104 product page.
Comment on this product
Just so you know; all our prices include GST, orders over $100.00 qualify for free shipping. Everything that is in stock (green tick icon) ships overnight on CourierPost. A lot of things that have the "blue question mark" stock icon are actually available now direct from our suppliers, please feel free to ask us if you aren't sure.
All our products are sourced through official channels, and come with a manufacturers warranty. Here's our returns policy if you'd like to read it before purchasing.