Particle Electron 3G Kit - Eur/Asia/Afr Works on 2Degrees in NZ
The Electron is a tiny development kit for creating 3G cellular-connected electronics projects and products. It comes with a Particle SIM card (Nano 4FF) and an affordable data plan for low-bandwidth applications. Plus, it’s available to more than 100 countries worldwide, and includes three months of Particle’s 1MB monthly data plan for IoT devices!
The Electron Kit also comes with Particle’s development tools and cloud platform for managing and interacting with your new connected hardware. The Electron can be powered via the VIN (3.9V–12VDC) pin, the USB Micro B connector or a LiPo battery (included).
This Electron operates at 850/1900 MHz, it works on the 2Degrees network in New Zealand. Continent compatibility is simplified, and exceptions exist. Please make sure to check the full list of compatible countries for the location where you wish to use your Electron.
- U-blox SARA-U270 (3G) cellular module
- STM32F205RGT6 120MHz ARM Cortex M3 microcontroller
- 1MB flash, 128KB RAM
- BQ24195 power management unit and battery charger
- MAX17043 fuel gauge
- RGB status LED
- 30 mixed-signal GPIO and advanced peripherals
- Open source design
- Real-Time Operation System (RTOS)
- FCC, CE and IC certified
- Particle’s 1MB monthly data plan:
- 3 months included with kit
- $2.99/month for 1MB (thousands of messages)
- No contracts; cancel any time
- $0.99/each additional MB
- 3 months of Particle’s 1MB monthly data plan (delivered by email)
- Particle Electron Board
- Particle SIM Card
- Li-Po battery (2,000mAh)
- Taoglas Cellular Antenna
- USB cable
- Pinout reference card
- Components for a sample product
Comment on this product
Just so you know; all our prices include GST, orders over $100.00 qualify for free shipping. Everything that is in stock (green tick icon) ships overnight on CourierPost. A lot of things that have the "blue question mark" stock icon are actually available now direct from our suppliers, please feel free to ask us if you aren't sure.
All our products are sourced through official channels, and come with a manufacturers warranty. Here's our returns policy if you'd like to read it before purchasing.