The sandwich DSP card on the "d" model features Octasic's certified carrier-grade algorithms providing carrier grade echo cancellation and Voice Quality Enhancement (VQE) functions. Supporting 32-672 channels G.168-2002 echo cancellation, a minimum of 1024 taps for a 128ms tail/channel on all channel densities, the system also supports Octasic music protection, acoustic echo control and adaptive noise reduction. The "d" model also features on-board DTMF decoding and tone recognition.
The A104 is the, quad port version of Sangoma's range of Advanced, Flexible Telecommunications (AFT) hardware designed for optimum support of voice and data over T1, E1 and J1.
The A104 provides full speed 132 Mbps PCI bus transfer with FPGA and DSP based processing to unload the host CPU in demanding environments such as soft PBX/IVR voice applications. Compatible with both the 3.3v and 5v PCI bus, A104 cards operate in all commercially available motherboards sharing IRQs properly with themselves and all other PCI compatible devices, so you never have to worry about hardware compatibility issues.
Like all the Sangoma AFT Series, the A104 is field upgradeable to take advantage of the hardware and software improvements as they become available.
- G.168-2002 echo cancellation in hardware
- 1024 taps/128ms tail per channel on all channel densities
- DTMF decoding and tone recognition
- Voice quality enhancement: Octasic music protection, acoustic echo control and adaptive noise reduction. Quad port T1/E1/J1 card.
- Dimensions: 2U Form factor: 120mm x 55 mm for use in restricted chassis.
- 32 bit bus master DMA data exchanges across PCI interface at 132Mbytes/sec for minimum host processor intervention.
- Ring buffer DMA handling for minimum host intervention and guaranteed data integrity on high volume systems.
- Intelligent hardware: Downloadable Field Programmable Gate Array programming with multiple operating modes. Allows new features related to voice and/or data to be added when they become available.
- Power: 800mA peak, operational 300mA max at +3.3v or 5v.
- Autosense compatibility with 5v and 3.3v PCI busses.
- Temperature range: 0 - 50C.
- Line decoding: HDB3, AMI, B8ZS.
- Framing: CRC4, non-CRC4, ESF, D4.
- Clocking mode: Normal, Master.
Comment on this product
Just so you know; all our prices include GST, orders over $50.00 qualify for free shipping. Everything that is in stock (green tick icon) ships overnight on Courier Post's signature required service for speed and security. A lot of things that have the "blue question mark" stock icon are actually available now direct from our suppliers, please feel free to ask us if you aren't sure.
All our products are sourced through official channels, and come with a manufacturers warranty. Here's our returns policy if you'd like to read it before purchasing.