PC Engines ALIX 6E2500MHz, 256MB RAM, 2x Net, USB, dual SIM socket
The ALIX 6F2 (updated version of the 6E2) system board from PC Engines is a small, low power single board computer. The ALIX series is the replacement for the popular WRAP series of boards from PC Engines.
The ALIX boards are popular in the embedded open source market. An excellent choice for a Linux or BSD firewall, router or wireless device.
- 500 MHz AMD Geode LX800 CPU
- 256 MB DDR DRAM
- CompactFlash socket
- 1 miniPCI slot, 1 miniPCI Express slot (USB only), LPC bus
- 2 Ethernet channels (Via VT6105M 10/100)
- DB9 serial port
- 2 USB ports
- 6" x 6" (152.4 x 152.4 mm)
- tinyBIOS firmware
- 3-5 watts power consumption
- Three front panel LEDs, pushbutton
- PC Engines Case for ALIX 2D2 Buy Now $45.00
- PC Engines PoE Injector for ALIX boards Buy Now $15.00
- Compact Flash Card - 1GB SLC Buy Now $20.00
- Compact Flash Card - 2GB SLC Buy Now $30.00
- Compact Flash Card - 4GB SLC Buy Now $40.00
- Compact Flash Card - 8GB SLC Buy Now $60.00
- 12V 1A Switching Power Adapter - 5.5x2.1mm Buy Now $25.00
Comment on this product
Just so you know; all our prices include GST, orders over $50.00 qualify for free shipping. Everything that is in stock (green tick icon) ships overnight on Courier Post's signature required service for speed and security. A lot of things that have the "blue question mark" stock icon are actually available now direct from our suppliers, please feel free to ask us if you aren't sure.
All our products are sourced through official channels, and come with a manufacturers warranty. Here's our returns policy if you'd like to read it before purchasing.