TMP36 Temperature SensorEasily Measure -40° to +125°C
The Analog Devices TMP36 Temperature Sensor is super handy, ideal for simple high precision temperature logging with an Arduino or other microcontroller. This is the TO-92 package version (looks like a transistor).
All you need to do is connect pin 1 to voltage (2.7 and 5.5V), pin 3 to ground and pin 2 to an analog input on your microcontroller. This gives you a precise reading indicating the temperature in degrees C accurate to ±2°C over a range of -40° to +125°C.
The output is 10mV per °C, with a 500mV offset, so 25°C reads 750mV. Ladyada has a great tutorial available here.
- Package Type : TO-92
- Operating Temperature (Min) : -40C
- Operating Temperature (Max) : 125C
- Operating Supply Voltage (Min) : 2.7V
- Operating Supply Voltage (Typ) : 3.3/5V
- Operating Supply Voltage (Max) : 5.5V
- SHT15 Temperature and Humidity Sensor Buy Now $70.00
- One Wire Digital Temperature Sensor - DS18B20 Buy Now $6.50
- Freetronics Humidity and Temperature Sensor Module Buy Now $25.00
- Waterproof DS18B20 Digital temperature sensor Buy Now $16.00
- Freetronics Temperature Sensor Module Buy Now $22.00
- Panel Temperature Meter Buy Now $21.00
- High Temp Waterproof DS18B20 Digital temperature sensor Buy Now $26.00
Comment on this product
Just so you know; all our prices include GST, orders over $50.00 qualify for free shipping. Everything that is in stock (green tick icon) ships overnight on Courier Post's signature required service for speed and security. A lot of things that have the "blue question mark" stock icon are actually available now direct from our suppliers, please feel free to ask us if you aren't sure.
All our products are sourced through official channels, and come with a manufacturers warranty. Here's our returns policy if you'd like to read it before purchasing.