Freetronics Humidity and Temperature Sensor Module
Measure temperature and relative humidity using a simple interface that requires just three wires to the sensor: GND, power, and data. Supported by an Arduino library that makes it very easy to read values into your project, so with a single I/O line from your microcontroller you can read both temperature and humidity.
- -4°C to +125°C temperature range with +/-0.5°C accuracy
- 0-100% relative humidity with 2-5% accuracy
- 0.5Hz sample rate (one sample every 2 seconds)
- 3 to 5V operation
- Power consumption just 4.3mA during reads, even less when idle
- Blue power LED
- Dimensions: 31(W) x 23(H) x 4(D)mm
The module includes mounting holes suitable for M3 or 1/8" bolts, and a flat rear face so you can easily glue it to any surface.
- Tutorial, Getting Started Guide
- HUMID Schematic (PDF) (coming soon)
- Design files (coming soon)
- Freetronics EtherTen Buy Now $85.00
- Freetronics ProtoShield Basic for Arduino Buy Now $5.50
- Freetronics ProtoShield Short Buy Now $6.00
- Humidity and Temperature Sensor - DHT22 Buy Now $20.00
- One Wire Digital Temperature Sensor - DS18B20 Buy Now $6.50
- SHT15 Temperature and Humidity Sensor Buy Now $70.00
- TMP36 Temperature Sensor Buy Now $5.00
- Freetronics Temperature Sensor Module Buy Now $22.00
- Waterproof DS18B20 Digital temperature sensor Buy Now $16.00
- Panel Temperature Meter Buy Now $21.00
- Freetronics Eleven Buy Now $48.00
- 10K Precision Epoxy Thermistor - 3950 NTC Buy Now $8.00
Comment on this product
Just so you know; all our prices include GST, orders over $50.00 qualify for free shipping. Everything that is in stock (green tick icon) ships overnight on Courier Post's signature required service for speed and security. A lot of things that have the "blue question mark" stock icon are actually available now direct from our suppliers, please feel free to ask us if you aren't sure.
All our products are sourced through official channels, and come with a manufacturers warranty. Here's our returns policy if you'd like to read it before purchasing.