snom 87012 lines, PoE, Touchscreen Color LCD
The snom 870 is the latest and greatest IP phone from snom. Featuring 12 SIP lines, Power over Ethernet (PoE), wideband "HD" audio, WiFi WLAN and many many more features. The snom 870 is available in white or black color options.
The large high-definition TFT color display is not only larger than the one of its little brother snom 820, it also offers an advancement in technical innovation. This display is a completely newly designed touch screen with unique, intuitive user interface. Thus the snom 870 enables the user to easily handle even complex applications like swapping of calls, or establishment of conference calls for up to 5 participants via simple "drag and drop".
The well-arranged address book makes sure that each caller can be quickly identified. It offers space for additional information such as company affiliation, email address and much more. The control elements on display are designed for active call handling, so that the right contact is selected even in multiple call scenarios.
The audio quality on snom 870 matches the high standard that snom customers have come to expect: Wideband audio with silence suppression and voice activity detection. The integrated XML browser in snom 870 also provides a wide range of additional applications. Whether it be the control of an external monitoring camera or to access the most important stock exchange data, the snom 870 offers a great deal of space for extras.
No matter where the snom 870 is used, it is ready for every scenario. Normal power supply via wall socket, Power over Ethernet (PoE) or WLAN through USB; the snom 870 fits in each working environment. A secure connection via VPN, TLS and SRTP, which prevents the recording of data, completes the picture.
The dual 33 or 55 degree angled footstand, made of sturdy metal, makes all control elements easily visible and accessible, just like the snom 820.
With snom 870 the user gets comfortable access to numerous functions, which hardly any other device can offer with such abundance and simplicity.
Main Features of the Snom 870
- 4.3" TFT touch screen with 24 bit colour depth
- Easy to use, intuitive user interface
- Wideband Audio
- Gigabit Ethernet Switch
- 2 x Typ A, USB - WLAN ready
- Snom Flexor CTI, snom OCS edition ready
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- SIP RFC3261
- Security: SIPS/SRTP, TLS
- STUN, ENUM, NAT, ICE
- National Language Support
- XML Mini Browser
- Weight: approx. 920g (690g without stand)
- Certificates: FCC Class B, CE Mark
- Security: IEC 60950-1:2001, CB test certificate: DE 2-008417
- 1 x LAN, 1 x PC: RJ45 (Ethernet)
- Voltage: 5V DC
- Ethernet: Gigabit Switch, 2 Ports
- Power over Ethernet (PoE): IEEE 802.3af, class 1
- Handset: RJ-4P4C connection
- Headset: RJ4P4C connection
- USB: 2 x type A
- High resolution TFT touchscreen colour display
- 4.3", 480 x 272 pixels, 24 bits colour depth
- 29 Keys, 5 LEDs
- 12 virtual freely programmable and 12 variable function keys
- Comfortable and intuitive menu structure
- Call indication with LED
- Caller identification (by display picture)
- LED display for missed and recieved calls and messages
- Extended address book with import and export function
- Speed dialing
- Local dial plan
- List of missed, recieved and incoming calls (each 100 entries)
- Indication of held calls
- Clock with automatic time change, call time indication
- Call rejection (black list)
- Blocking of anonymous callers possible
- Swappping of all calls during an ongoing call
- Auto answer
- Selection of ring tones, VIP tones, integration of customized ring tones
- URL dialing
- National Language Support
- Mute Function
- Hands-free talking (full-duplex)
- Keyboard lock
- WLAN binding via USB Stick
- Blind and Attended Transfer
- Hold music (via PBX)
- 3-way Conference on the phone
- Parking, pick-up (via PBX)
- Call back (Busy/Unreachable)
- Client Matter Code (CMC)
- Swap Calls
- Automatic Redial
- Group call anouncements
- Simultaneous use of multiple audio output devices
- snom Flexor CT and snom OCS edition ready
- Built in HTTP, HTTPS server
- Remote configuration / Provisioning
- Dialing via Web browser
- Password protection
- Diagnosis (traces, logging, Syslog)
Security, Quality of Service (Qos)
- HTTPS Server/Client
- Transport Layer Security (TLS)
- SRTP (RFC3711), SIPS
- VLAN (802.1 pq)
Codecs and Audio
- Wideband Audio
- G.711 A-Law, µlaw
- G.729A, G.723.1 G.726
- GSM 6.10 (full rate)
- Silence Suppression / Voice Activity Detection (VAD)
- RFC3261 compliant
- UDP, TCP and TLS
- Digest Authentication
- "Loose routing" and "Strict routing" (RFC3262)
- Error code indication
- "Reliability of provisional responses"
- PRACK (RFC3262)
- "Early media support"
- DNS SRV (RFC3263), redundant server support
- "Offer/Answer" (RFC3264)
- "Message Waiting Indication" (RFC3842, "Subscription for MWI events (RFC3265)
- "Dial-state monitoring" (RFC4235)
- DTMF (multi-frequency dial tones) as well as DTMF via SIP INFO
- STUN client (NAT traversal)
- "Event list subscription report" (RFC4662)
- "Bridged Line Appearance (BLA)"
- "Auto provisioning with PnP"
- "Presence/Buddy-list feature"
- "Busy lamp field support (BLF)
- Automatic software updates
- Automatic loading of setting via HTTP/HTTPS/TFTP
- Completely configurable through Web access
- Static IP, DHCP support
Comment on this product
Just so you know; all our prices include GST, orders over $50.00 qualify for free shipping. Everything that is in stock (green tick icon) ships overnight on Courier Post's signature required service for speed and security. A lot of things that have the "blue question mark" stock icon are actually available now direct from our suppliers, please feel free to ask us if you aren't sure.
All our products are sourced through official channels, and come with a manufacturers warranty. Here's our returns policy if you'd like to read it before purchasing.