Polycom SoundStation DuoIP and Analog Conference Phone
The Polycom SoundStation Duo is a dual-mode conference phone that delivers superior performance for small to midsize conference rooms in both circuit-switched (analogue) and IP environments.
Whether you currently have a traditional circuit-switched connection or have already migrated to Voice over IP (VoIP) telephony, the Polycom SoundStation Duo phone works. In VoIP environments, the SoundStation Duo conference phone delivers the most robust standards-based interoperability in the industry.
- Support for both analog and IP telephony platforms
- Interoperable with leading SIP-based PBX and softswitch platforms
- 24x7 reliability with automatic failover from IP to analog
- Easy administration with no boot server required
- Up to 10-foot (3-meter) microphone pickup range. Optional expansion microphones for even larger room coverage
Setting up the SoundStation Duo phone is simple with a Web-based tool that also provides configuration options and facilitates online software upgrades. The phone's large backlit display offers easily visible call information, telephone functions, and broad multi-language support.
Backed by Polycom's legendary audio technology, the SoundStation Duo phone delivers remarkably clear voice quality. From Polycom HD Voice technology and full-duplex audio to the latest in echo cancellation and resistance to mobile phone and wireless device interference, the SoundStation Duo conference phone delivers unrivaled group conferencing experiences without distractions.
Features and Benefits
- Best-in-class investment protection – Operates in analog telephony environments and supports the migration to VoIP
- Broadest VoIP interoperability – Compatible with a broad array of SIP call platforms to maximize voice quality and feature availability while simplifying management and administration
- Strong, robust SIP software – Leveraging the most advanced SIP endpoint software in the industry, with advanced call handing, security, and provisioning features
- Lower cost of deployment and administrative – Web configuration tool makes setup simple and eliminates the need for a boot server
- Applications Port – Connects to mobile phones for dialing from rooms without an analog phone line, and connects to a PC or tablet to become a high-quality conference phone for Internet calling
- Resists interference from mobile phones and other wireless devices while delivering clear voice conferencing with no distractions
Comment on this product
Just so you know; all our prices include GST, orders over $50.00 qualify for free shipping. Everything that is in stock (green tick icon) ships overnight on Courier Post's signature required service for speed and security. A lot of things that have the "blue question mark" stock icon are actually available now direct from our suppliers, please feel free to ask us if you aren't sure.
All our products are sourced through official channels, and come with a manufacturers warranty. Here's our returns policy if you'd like to read it before purchasing.