Cisco SPA509G12 lines, PoE, HD Voice, Backlit Display, 12 Programmable Keys
The Cisco SPA509G is an 8-button IP Phone with 12 programmable keys for executives or employees who require more function keys. The SPA509G includes a 128x64 pixel graphical LCD display which displays callerid, misssed calls, call history lists and phonebooks or company directories.
The Cisco SPA509G features an integrated dual ethernet switch and IEEE 802.3af compliant PoE (Power Over Ethernet) support. The Cisco SPA509G also features a Message Waiting Indicator Light, 4-way navigation key, and 12 button dial pad, dedicated illuminated buttons for Volume, Hold, Menu settings and Voicemail access.
The Cisco SPA509G is an excellent cost effective solution for your average office desk. It's a simple to use multi-line phone with PoE support. The Cisco SPA509G supports the standard SIP protocol as used by most service providers, as well as Cisco's proprietary call control protocols used on the Cisco UC500 platform. The Cisco SPA509G works well with FreeSWITCH, Asterisk, Trixbox, 3CX and other SIP based IP PBX platforms as well as Cisco's UC500 platform.
- Supports 12 lines
- 12 programmable keys
- Monochrome backlit LCD display
- Dual switched ethernet ports
- IEEE 802.3af PoE (Power Over Ethernet)
- Supports SIP or SPCP protocol
- G.729 and G.722 Wideband Audio Support (HD Voice)
- Menu driven user interface
- Web based GUI, remote provisioning
- IP dialing support
- 2.5mm stereo headset connector
- AUX port (SPA932 or SPA500S attendant console is supported)
- High quality audio handset
- Full duplex hands free speakerphone
- Hearing aid compatability (HAC)
- Support calls between TTY's
- Works well with GN Netcom, Jabra and Plantronics wired headsets
- Optional PA100 Power Adapter and MB100 Wall Mount Adapter
Please note that the wall power adapter for the Cisco SPA500 series is an option and doesn't come as standard. You can choose either PoE only or add the wall power adapter in the options above.
The Cisco SPA509G, is part of the SPA500 Cisco Small Business Pro product family series which replaces the Linksys SPA900 series.
Comment on this product
Just so you know; all our prices include GST, orders over $50.00 qualify for free shipping. Everything that is in stock (green tick icon) ships overnight on Courier Post's signature required service for speed and security. A lot of things that have the "blue question mark" stock icon are actually available now direct from our suppliers, please feel free to ask us if you aren't sure.
All our products are sourced through official channels, and come with a manufacturers warranty. Here's our returns policy if you'd like to read it before purchasing.