Questions & Answers
- What do those icons mean in the product listings?
This icon means we have the product in stock and ready for overnight shipping.
This icon means the product is either low stock in stock or available at our supplier but not currently held at our office. There are two reasons for this; 1: we have run out and the goods are in transit to us. 2: We don't currently keep stock of this product at our office. In this case we will ship directly from our supplier.
This icon means that the product is out of stock at our supplier and unavailable.
On the individual product pages there may be a date or a number of days listed beside the icon. A date indicates when the product will be available, a number of days indicates the approximate time it will take to get the product delivered to you.
- What are your bank account details?
- Please see the ordering and shipping information page
- I can't find what I'm looking for what should I do?
- Please contact us and if the product is within our area of service we will do our best to track the product down for you.
- Why do your prices change occasionally?
- The main reasons for this are; price changes from our suppliers and fluctuations of the exchange rate.
- Do you prices include GST?
- Yes, all our prices include GST, the list price is all you will pay.
- Do you charge for shipping?
- Shipping is free on all orders $50 or more. For orders under $50 we pass on a $5 shipping charge.
- Why are your prices more than the converted price if I buy direct from overseas?
- Don't forget to add shipping charges, plus GST on the total amount (including shipping) when you purchase from overseas. Once you do this you should find our prices quite competitve. If not, let us know.