Freetronics Sound and Buzzer Module
This versatile piezo-element module can be used for both input or output! It can be used as a noise-maker driven by your microcontroller for audible feedback of events, and it can also be used as a knock-detector input to sense events and react to them. Includes a built-in 1M resistor to allow the piezo element to detect shocks.
- Frequency response 0-20KHz, peak resonant frequency: 4KHz +/-500Hz
- Sound pressure level at 10cm: 75dB (min)
- 1 to 25V rated voltage (3 to 5V typical)
- Built-in 1M resistor for knock sensor functionality
- Dimensions: 23(W) x 16(H) x 5(D)mm
The module includes mounting holes suitable for M3 or 1/8" bolts, and a flat rear face so you can easily glue it to any surface.
- Sound and Buzzer Module Quickstart Guide
- SOUND Schematic (PDF) (coming soon)
- Design files (coming soon)
- Freetronics EtherTen Buy Now $85.00
- Freetronics Eleven Buy Now $48.00
- Piezo Buzzer Buy Now $2.50
- Freetronics ProtoShield Basic for Arduino Buy Now $5.50
- Freetronics ProtoShield Short Buy Now $6.00
Comment on this product
Just so you know; all our prices include GST, orders over $50.00 qualify for free shipping. Everything that is in stock (green tick icon) ships overnight on Courier Post's signature required service for speed and security. A lot of things that have the "blue question mark" stock icon are actually available now direct from our suppliers, please feel free to ask us if you aren't sure.
All our products are sourced through official channels, and come with a manufacturers warranty. Here's our returns policy if you'd like to read it before purchasing.