Freetronics N-MOSFET Driver Module
This high-power N-MOSFET module lets you switch high-current loads using a tiny microcontroller. Perfect for controlling that set of traffic lights mounted in your living room! Works brilliantly for automotive projects such as switching high-power 12V lights and high wattage LEDs.
- Maximum 60V / 20A switched load
- Multiple connection headers for high-current wiring
- Built-in pulldown resistor to ensure output is off by default
- Drive directly from an Arduino digital output
- Dimensions: 23(W) x 18(H) x 5(D)mm
The module includes mounting holes suitable for M3 or 1/8" bolts.
- Tutorial, Getting Started Guide
- NDRIVE Schematic (PDF) (coming soon)
- Design files (coming soon)
- Freetronics EtherTen Buy Now $85.00
- Freetronics ProtoShield Basic for Arduino Buy Now $5.50
- Freetronics ProtoShield Short Buy Now $6.00
- N-Channel MOSFET 60V 30A Buy Now $3.00
- P-Channel MOSFET 60V 27A Buy Now $3.00
- Power Driver Shield Kit Buy Now $28.00
- Freetronics Eleven Buy Now $48.00
- Screw Terminals 3.5mm Pitch (3-Pin) Buy Now $2.00
Comment on this product
Just so you know; all our prices include GST, orders over $50.00 qualify for free shipping. Everything that is in stock (green tick icon) ships overnight on Courier Post's signature required service for speed and security. A lot of things that have the "blue question mark" stock icon are actually available now direct from our suppliers, please feel free to ask us if you aren't sure.
All our products are sourced through official channels, and come with a manufacturers warranty. Here's our returns policy if you'd like to read it before purchasing.