5V DC to DC Step Up - 2 x AA
The is a wonderfully simple 5V power source from Bodhilabs. This unit uses a two AA batteries and generates 5V using a DC to DC step up circuit. A jumper is provided on the unit to disconnect power and includes a terminated (right is red) connector. Perfect for all those 5V applications that need to be small, and run on less than 200mA.
- Voltage regulation: +5V +/-3%
- Typical current: 200mA or less.
- Typical ripple: 100mV peak-peak (*) @ 135kHz
(SparkFun product PRT-08249)
- 5V DC to DC Step Up - PCB Buy Now $19.00
- Battery Holder 2xAA with Cover and Switch - JST Connector Buy Now $3.00
- 2500 mAh NiMH Battery - AA Buy Now $5.00
- Battery Holder 2xAA with Cover and Switch Buy Now $3.00
- Battery Holder - 4xAA Square Buy Now $5.00
Comment on this product
Just so you know; all our prices include GST, orders over $50.00 qualify for free shipping. Everything that is in stock (green tick icon) ships overnight on Courier Post's signature required service for speed and security. A lot of things that have the "blue question mark" stock icon are actually available now direct from our suppliers, please feel free to ask us if you aren't sure.
All our products are sourced through official channels, and come with a manufacturers warranty. Here's our returns policy if you'd like to read it before purchasing.