Freetronics Eleven100% Arduino Compatible
The Freetronics "Eleven" is just like an Arduino Uno - but better!
It is based on the existing Arduino Uno but with improvements and updates for ease of use, cost and getting started.
It's 100% Arduino compatible. Also included in the package are a USB cable, and our Getting Started guide sheet.
As well as the standard Arduino Uno features found here, the Eleven has the following improvements and updates:
For those projects where you don't need the extra size or expense of a shield, the Eleven has its own standard prototyping area taking up a quarter of the board. Great for quick sensor and IC projects. There's extra power pads underneath for neat connections.
visible on the edge
Wondered what your Arduino was doing? We've carefully placed a nice blue Power LED, plus colour coded RX, TX and D13 LEDs on the right edge of the board so you can see what's going on.
We've provided proper crystals for both the primary MCU and the communications MCU, rather than using a ceramic resonator.
No more short circuits of the large USB connector against your shields. Our standard Mini-USB connector is firmly mounted and we've included a cable too.
Overlay guide where you need it
When you're soldering your project, it's good to know what you're connecting to! All of our boards and shields have a thorough pinout and guide printed on the bottom as well as the top, so when you're soldering underneath there's no need to flip the board over constantly.
Top spec MCU
Every Eleven has the higher specification ATmega328P Microcontroller.
D13 pin works for everything
The digital I/O pin 13 functionality has been fixed, the D13 indicator LED no longer loads up this pin when you use it as an input.
Mounting holes and power jack
We've included a fourth mounting hole in the bottom left, there's no more wobbly board troubles if you're fitting it to a case.
Helpful markings for the Power Jack size, polarity and voltage are right there on the board when you need them. Auto-power switching and self-resetting fuse protection are standard.
It's all in the same place
The power jack, headers and ICSP are all in exactly the same location as Arduino standard boards. The Eleven is perfectly compatible with all Arduino shields, projects and sketches.
What's in the box?
- Freetronics Eleven board
- A Mini-USB cable so you don't need to purchase one separately!
- Our carefully written Getting Started guide
- Arduino MicroSD Shield Buy Now $25.00
- Arduino Uno Buy Now $54.00
- Freetronics EtherTen Buy Now $85.00
- Arduino Inventor's Kit Buy Now $133.00
- Arduino Leonardo - No Headers Buy Now $46.50
- PWM Shield Buy Now $26.00
- RFM22 Shield Buy Now $40.00
- DFRobot 2A Motor Shield For Arduino Buy Now $25.00
- WiFly Shield Buy Now $129.00
- Freetronics Shift Register / Expansion Module Buy Now $10.00
- Freetronics EtherMega Buy Now $130.00
- Freetronics 433MHz Receiver Shield Buy Now $45.00
- Freetronics Dot Matrix Display 32x16 Red Buy Now $49.00
- Hall Effect Sensor Module Buy Now $15.00
- Freetronics USBDroid Buy Now $85.00
- Freetronics ProtoShield Basic for Arduino Buy Now $5.50
- Go-Between Shield Buy Now $25.00
- Freetronics Humidity and Temperature Sensor Module Buy Now $25.00
- 12V 1A Switching Power Adapter - 5.5x2.1mm Buy Now $25.00
- Adafruit Perma-Proto Half-sized Breadboard PCB - 3 Pack! Buy Now $20.00
- Freetronics ProtoShield Short Buy Now $6.00
- Freetronics Power over Ethernet Regulator 802.3af Buy Now $37.00
- Music Instrument Shield Buy Now $45.00
- Freetronics Logic Level Converter Module Buy Now $10.00
- Freetronics LCD & Keypad Shield Buy Now $34.00
- Easy-Off Remote Controlled Wall Outlet Buy Now $65.00
- Freetronics N-MOSFET Driver Module Buy Now $10.00
- Waterproof DS18B20 Digital temperature sensor Buy Now $16.00
- Freetronics ProtoShield Basic 5 Pack Buy Now $25.00
- Freetronics 3-Axis Accelerometer Module Buy Now $25.00
- Freetronics Light Sensor Module Buy Now $15.00
- Relay Shield Buy Now $35.00
- Freetronics Power over Ethernet Regulator 28V Buy Now $25.00
- RedBoard Buy Now $39.00
- MP3 Player Shield Buy Now $45.00
- Seeed Studio GPRS Shield Buy Now $110.00
- Freetronics 8-Channel Relay Driver Shield Buy Now $42.00
- Arduino Stackable Header Kit - R3 Buy Now $3.00
- RGB LED Module Buy Now $15.00
- DFRobot Arduino Power Shield Buy Now $27.00
- Freetronics Power over Ethernet Regulator 14-24V Buy Now $26.00
- DFRobot GPS/GPRS/GSM Arduino Shield Buy Now $135.00
- Arduino Leonardo Buy Now $48.50
- Freetronics Sound and Buzzer Module Buy Now $15.00
- Freetronics Temperature Sensor Module Buy Now $22.00
- AVR ISP Shield - PTH Kit Buy Now $35.00
- Magician Chassis Buy Now $30.00
- Arduino Wi-Fi Shield Buy Now $170.00
- Triple Axis Accelerometer Breakout - MMA8452Q Buy Now $15.00
- PoEthernet Shield Buy Now $60.00
- Freetronics Ethernet Shield with PoE Buy Now $65.00
- Arduino SideKick Pack Buy Now $40.00
- Power Supply - 5V 3A Buy Now $25.00
- Cigarette Lighter USB Adapter Buy Now $10.00
Comment on this product
Just so you know; all our prices include GST, orders over $50.00 qualify for free shipping. Everything that is in stock (green tick icon) ships overnight on Courier Post's signature required service for speed and security. A lot of things that have the "blue question mark" stock icon are actually available now direct from our suppliers, please feel free to ask us if you aren't sure.
All our products are sourced through official channels, and come with a manufacturers warranty. Here's our returns policy if you'd like to read it before purchasing.