Arduino EthernetNew all in one board from Italy
The all new Arduino Ethernet board from Arduino in Italy. Hot off the production line.
Following in the footsteps of Freetronics, the Arduino guys have come out with an all-in-one Arduino board which includes a Ethernet functionality built right in to the board - no shield required.
Like the Ethernet Shield it also includes a microSD slot for additional storage. Also like shield it has support for 802.3af Power over Ethernet via an add on module which is now available.
Note: This board doesn't include a USB to serial connection on board for programming, check the related products below for your options.
- Arduino Uno Buy Now $54.00
- Freetronics EtherTen Buy Now $85.00
- DFRobot XBoard Buy Now $450.00
- Arduino Power over Ethernet Module Buy Now $33.00
- MAC ProtoShield Buy Now $12.00
- Arduino Ethernet Shield Buy Now $76.00
- PoEthernet Shield Buy Now $60.00
- Freetronics Ethernet Shield with PoE Buy Now $65.00
- Arduino USB to Serial Converter Buy Now $25.00
Comment on this product
Just so you know; all our prices include GST, orders over $50.00 qualify for free shipping. Everything that is in stock (green tick icon) ships overnight on Courier Post's signature required service for speed and security. A lot of things that have the "blue question mark" stock icon are actually available now direct from our suppliers, please feel free to ask us if you aren't sure.
All our products are sourced through official channels, and come with a manufacturers warranty. Here's our returns policy if you'd like to read it before purchasing.